Here is the cold fact, something you probably have heard before.
…the number of people that would go over your marketing materials are at a decline.
Thanks to technology, the human attention span is now at an all-time low. And according to Microsoft, the average human being has an attention span of 8 seconds.
Just like what is probably happening to you now…
…you want to close this page and head off to somewhere else…but I advise you don’t, because what I’m going to hand over to you in a few seconds would save you thousands of dollars, and make you thousands more!
Here is why
The decline of attention span in humans would get worse. In 2000 it was 12 seconds, it is 8 seconds now and according to scary research by Jamapp, this decline will continue by a whopping 88% every year.
If You Want to Double…triple…and even Quadruple Your Conversions, You Must Master How to Hold Attention Long Enough for People to be Sold
Here is the part that might hurt your ego, but it is the truth.
- People don’t have enough patience to go through your content.
- And if they read it, and it appears too comprehensive they will dump you and move on.
So to Cut through this and really Get to People – Fast; Suck them in and Sell to them Before They Wander Off – You need Engaging Visual Representations.
65% of people are visual learners, and 90% of the information transmitted to the brain is visual.
According to molecular biologist John Medina, vision is our most dominant sense, taking up half of our brain’s resources.
And visual information is processed 60,000x faster than text. See for yourself: which of the two images is easier to comprehend?
Bottom Line – You must always throw in videos into your marketing
Research shows that consumers are up to 85% more likely to buy a product or service after watching a product video.
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80%
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online
- 1/3 of all online activity is spent watching video
- 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product/service in a video
- YouTube users watch more than 3 billion hours of video per month, according to YouTube
Videos Work – Simple!
But your competitors know this already, they are also using videos.
so, just any videos are NOT the solution…Everyone is making videos now – and people are getting wind of your intentions.
But what if they know you want to sell to them and still go on to stay because they are absolutely enjoying what you are showing them.
No, just any videos are NOT the solution…a lot of people are using it. And no, just an animation video won’t cut it – a lot of people are also using those.
Simple – Excite Your Web Visitors, Hold Their Attention & Stand Out Immediately With Animation Videos of Yourself!
- This will engage your web visitors and still go on to give you a strong brand presence that would stick to their minds.
Think about it this way….now you don’t need to get on a camera to put your face out there, simply feed your profile picture to this beast and it instantly spits out an animation that looks just like you, then give it a script and it reads it out – clearly, engaging with your web visitors and getting them to do whatever you want them to; either subscribe to your list or buy your product and services.
People will begin to leave your animation videos, engaged, entertained and propped to buy – while remembering your face too. It is the ultimate branding tool that pumps in sales for you. There is absolutely nothing like this out there!
Already, getting Animaze would be a great game changer for you but to make sure your purchase is 100X Supercharged so you’d be sure to get crazy results, I have picked up a pile of video tools to hand over to you.
This video tool includes:
- A powerful video sales page builder that you can embed whatever video you create with Animaze into. These video pages load 85% faster than most traditional page builders out there.
Plus over 10 other video tools. Find everything you get here.